At Krantz Designs we specialise in bespoke kitchens, fitted furniture and wet-room bathrooms. Not only that, we are frequently being asked to carry out the associated building work necessary for the interior finishes we provide.
What makes Krantz Designs so special is the dedicated design, supply, project management and fit service we deliver. Our attention-to-detail and passion for each and every job come second to none. For this reason, our after-sales is also as important to us as it is to you and we are never far away if you need us.
Krantz Designs was founded in 2004 by Jamie Krantz and has been nurtured into the company it is today; with commissions not only in England but also in Europe, as well as press coverage both in national magazines and also on main stream television.
We understand how daunting renovations can be, so we are here every step of the way, to make your experience not only easier but also enjoyable. Once you have initially contacted us, the journey begins:
- Jamie Krantz will make an appointment to visit you at your home and will talk through your aspirations and goals.
- Within a fortnight we will invite you to our showroom where our design team will present the concepts for your project. It is at this stage that we will fine-tune the design so that it suits both you, and your lifestyle.
- Once you are completely happy with the design we will put together a detailed costing for the project which includes installation.
- When you book your project in we will send you a contract which then enables us to start the manufacturing process – this normally takes between 8-12 weeks.
- During the time leading up to your installation date we will guide you through making design decisions with regards to colours and finishes.
- A week before your installation date we will send you a schedule of works so you know how the process is going to unfold. We will also send you some information to help you prepare for the approaching installation.
- Most projects take between 4-7 weeks to install based on the size and detail involved. Our dedicated and highly skilled installations team will carry out your project to an exceptional standard. Throughout the installation your designer and our project coordinator will manage the installation and make regular visits.
- Nearing the end of completion we will highlight and address any snagging.
- Now all that’s left is for you to enjoy your new bespoke and beautiful space!